Glo Medical Aesthetics is looking for a part-time front desk receptionist/coordinator.
Knowledge of Orchid software is preferred, but not required. Must have fantastic people skills, be able to multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment.
If interested please send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- Service Discounts
- 1251 Centre Street Newton Center, MA
- Mondays 9:45 – 5, Wednesdays 9:45 – 2:30, Fridays 9:45am – 5pm, Saturdays 8:45am -4pm
This Job is :
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Glo Medical Aesthetics is looking for a full time/part-time Medical Aesthetician
- Licensed Medical Aesthetician Glo Medical Aesthetics is seeking a full-time, licensed Medical Aesthetician. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and reliable Aesthetician to join our team as we grow.
- Being able to provide medical-grade clinical services including Environ Facials, Laser Genesis, laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, DermalInfusion/Silk Peel, IPL and Dermaplaning experience is encouraged.
- Provide complimentary consultations and skin analysis to all new clients. Recommend treatment plans and home care regime to address concerns and achieve desired results.
- Medical charting for each treatment and consultation
- Respond to any email and phone call inquiries regarding skin care products and treatments
- Maintain cleanliness of treatment room, sanitation of instruments and equipment.
- Keep track of professional products in back bar inventory and order supplies as needed
- Provide complimentary consultations and treatment plans to potential CoolSculpting clients. Discuss costs and create quotes.
- Set realistic expectations of results.
- Take photos, assess and treat CoolSculpting patients. Preferred to have experience using all applicators i.e. Plus, CoolMini and Advantage.
- Follow-up with all patients
- Reassess all patients after 3-4 months to ensure expectations are met
- Document all treatment encounters in an electronic medical records system
- Other tasks as requested by your supervisor or needed by your teammates
Positive attitude and a commitment to the acquisition of in-depth knowledge regarding all medical spa products and services a must.
5 YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, 2 YEARS MINIMUM
Licensed in the state of Massachusetts
Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
Must be available to work weekdays and Saturdays.
Generous pay and commission plan
Free training from skin care vendors
Constant marketing strategies to attract new and continuous clientele